Data Analytics - Where Do You Start?
- 3 Steps To Getting It Right The First Time
- Align high-impact solutions with a long-term architecture
- Manage evolving needs of your business users
Insight for Oracle EBS
- Accelerated Oracle ERP Integration
- Packaged, configurable analytics and reporting
- Less than 1/5th the cost of Oracle’s BI solutions
Agile BI Managed Services
- Low start-up costs and rapid payback
- Accelerate fact-based decision-making
- Increased flexibility/adaptability with reduced dependency on IT resources
BI Strategy and Roadmapping
- Comprehensive plans that address real- world challenges
- Quick, staged projects with immediate payback, linked to common architecture
- Focused on areas of highest value for your business
InsightSPI provides business analytics solutions...
For business leaders who need real-time insight into how their business is performing right now... not how it performed last month.
For business leaders who need to identify and understand emerging internal and external trends early so they can capitalize on opportunities and correct problems...
For business leaders who want to spend less time and money on merely accumulating data and information, and more time understanding it and acting on it...
InsightSPI helps business leaders drive better performance by helping them get to the information they need to run their business better, delivered to analysts, managers, and executives using proven tools and technologies, allowing them to focus their energies on understanding their business and evaluating the impacts of their decisions.
Our clients include some of the largest players in their respective industries, who are well regarded for their ability to compete on business analytics - knowing more about their own business, their customers, and their markets than their competitors DO, and using that insight to drive action and improve performance.
April 15, 2013, 9:56 a.m. by Jason Haley
Pre-built data models are not a new concept. Many vendors ...
April 9, 2013, 1:02 p.m.
You don't need new software to have great BI solutions
March 15, 2013, 2:32 p.m. by Jason Haley
Here's why users should be driving your BI initiatives.